Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Maintenance Supervisor (m/f) working in 4-shift pattern!
• Developing the organizational culture among employees
• Caring for the safety of employees and devices
• Organization of work in accordance with the work schedule of the entire maintenance department
• Management of a team of employees
• Supervision of employees in the implementation of commissioned work
• Maintaining production continuity and minimizing the risk of machine breakdown and downtime
• Maintaining the proper functioning of machines, devices and equipment and ensuring availability of spare parts
• Care for the development of subordinate employees and evaluation of their work
• Cooperation with the following departments: production, logistics and warehouse
• Ensuring high quality in services and repairs supporting production activities
• Preparation of required reports
Do obowiązków osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku będzie należeć:
• Minimum secondary education, preferable higher technical, mechanical or related
• Min. 2 years of professional experience as a supervisor or shift leader
• Welcome experience in the glass production industry
• High awareness of security, understanding of security rules and regulations
• Good English in speech and writing
• Ability to piroritize tasks, make decisions
• Organizational skills and team management
• Knowledge of production processes
• Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and processes
• Computer skills (MS Office)
• Ability to work under time pressure and resistance to stress
• SEP permissions to / above 1KV, electric privileges are welcome
Idealny Kandydat posiada:
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.
Firma Guardian oferuje: